2009 Buick Lucerne CXL
- ■Engine, 3.9L V6 SFI FlexFuel capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (227 hp [163.9 kW] @ 5700 rpm, 237 lb-ft of torque [321.1 N-m] @ 3200 rpm) (50 state certification requires (NC7) override. Not available in California (YF5), Connecticut, New York, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Maine, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, or Washington states (NE1))
- ■Automatic level control, electronic
- ■Memory settings includes "presets" for 2 drivers, 8-way power driver/ passenger seat with easy exit driver seat and outside mirrors
- ■Lighting, interior, rear reading, switchable
- ■Mirrors, outside heated power-adjustable and driver-side auto-dimming, body-color, manual-folding with integrated turn signal indicators
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal driver, dual-depth frontal passenger with passenger sensing system, driver and right-front passenger side impact and front and rear outboard head curtain (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, dynamic rear proportioning
Daytime Running Lamps, switchable
Door locks, rear child security
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren), for child safety seats in all rear seating positions
Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger (Center position lap belt is included when 6-passenger seating is selected.)
Safety belts, 3-point, rear, all seating positions
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.