2021 Chevrolet Express Cargo Van Work
- ■Engine, 4.3L V6 with Direct Injection and Variable Valve Timing, includes aluminum block construction (276 hp [206 kW] @ 5200 rpm, 298 lb-ft of torque [404 Nm] @ 3900 rpm) (Reference the Engine/Axle page for availability.)
- ■Tow/haul mode selector, instrument panel-mounted
- ■Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc
- ■Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
- ■StabiliTrak, traction assistance and vehicle stability enhancement system
- TECH SPECS
4G LTE Wi-Fi Hotspot capable (Included and only available with (UE1) OnStar. Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.)
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.