2017 GMC Acadia Denali
- ■Seats, heated rear outboard seating positions
- ■Headlamps, high intensity discharge
- ■Lighting, interior with theater dimming, cargo compartment, reading lights for front seats, second Row reading lamps integrated into dome light, door-and tailgate-activated switches and illuminated entry and exit feature
- ■Air conditioning, tri-zone automatic climate control with individual climate settings for driver, right front passenger and rear seat occupants
- ■Chassis, All-Wheel Drive System (AWD model only. Includes all-wheel drive disconnect.)
* 2017 IIHS Top Safety Pick with optional front crash prevention * 2017 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Cabin remains quiet and comfortable on long road trips; plenty of engine and interior configurations to Fit a variety of uses; attractive exterior and interior styling. Source: Edmunds
- TECH SPECS
Air bag, Passenger Sensing System sensor indicator inflatable restraint, front passenger/child presence detector (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Air bags, frontal and side impact for driver and front passenger driver inboard seat-mounted side-impact, driver side knee and head curtain side-impact for all rows in outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
Daytime Running Lamps, LED
Door locks, rear child security
Following Distance Indicator (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II.)
Pedestrian detection, front (Included with (BGP) Driver Alert Package II)
Teen Driver mode a configurable feature that lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob, to encourage safe driving behavior. It can limit certain vehicle features, and it prevents certain safety systems from being turned off. An in-vehicle report gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your New driver
Tire Pressure Monitoring System
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.