2015 Chevrolet Camaro LT
- ■Lighting, front reading lamps
- ■Differential, limited slip (Included and only available with (MN6) 6-speed manual transmission.)
- ■Power outlets, 2 auxiliary 1 located in center console storage area and 1 located at front of center console
- ■Engine, 3.6L SIDI DOHC V6 VVT (323 hp [240.8 kW] @ 6800 rpm, 278 lb-ft of torque [375.3 N-m] @ 4800 rpm)
- ■Trunk release, remote, located on driver-side
* JD Power Initial Quality Study * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist
* If youâ re looking for something as thrilling to drive as it is to showoff, the 2015 Chevy Camaro coupe or convertible can get the job done. Even the most basic model looks lean and mean, a testament to the power of the Camaroâ s design. Source: KBB.com
* Strong acceleration with any engine; head-turning looks; capable handling. Source: Edmunds
* The New 2015 Camaro is the perfect blend of distinct design, cutting-edge technology and exhilarating performance. Simply put, it's the full package. Performance-driven design enhancements to the front and rear fascias give the New Camaro a Low, wide, contemporary look. But this sports Car is more than a beautifully styled body, because what's on the inside matters too. LS and LT models use a 3.6-liter, 323-horsepower V6. SS versions have a 6.2-liter, 400-horsepower V8 with Active Fuel Management for models with the automatic transmission, or a 6.2-liter, 426-horsepower V8. ZL1 models use a supercharged V8 with 580-horsepower. A hand-assembled 7.0L LS7 engine is the heart of Camaro Z/28, boasting an incredible 505 horsepower and 481 lb.-ft. of torque, making it the most powerful normally aspirated regular production GM small block V8 ever. Standard features on the Base LS model coupe include an AM FM CD satellite radio with 6-speakers, auxiliary jack and Bluetooth®, plus Cruise Control and 18-inch steel wheels. Moving up One trim, the LT Coupe and Convertible add features like a 7-inch touch screen, Chevrolet MyLink, USB input and power front seats. Move up into the SS and experience the power of the 6.2-liter V8 engine, Brembo brakes, and gorgeous 20-inch wheels. In terms of Safety, every model has six airbags, traction control, stability control, and the OnStar communications system, which has concierge services, and emergency services like automatic crash response. Sp
- TECH SPECS
Air bags, dual-stage frontal, and thorax side-impact, driver and front passenger, and head curtain side-impact, front and rear outboard seating positions includes Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
Safety belt pretensioners driver and front passenger
Safety belts, 3-point, all seating positions
StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
Tire Pressure Monitor System
Trunk emergency release handle
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.