2016 Porsche Cayenne GTS
- ■Auto On/Off Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Directionally Adaptive Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Wheels w/Locks
- ■Radio w/Seek-Scan, Compatible Remote CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, DVD-Audio, External Memory Control and 40 Gb Internal Memory
- ■Automatic w/Driver Control Height Adjustable Automatic w/Driver Control Ride Control Sport Tuned Adaptive Suspension
* 2016 KBB.com 10 Best Luxury SUVs * 2016 KBB.com Brand Image Awards
* Rewarding handling; wide range of engines available, from a Plug-In hybrid model to the ultrafast Turbo S trim; exquisite interior; highly customizable. Source: Edmunds
* Now in its second generation, the Cayenne has firmly established its reputation as a pure, no-compromise Porsche. The contours of the front section draw the eye, reflecting excellent dynamics. The elongated hood is clearly reminiscent of Porsche race cars from the 1960s, and is perfect for a Porsche lover in need of extra space, as it holds five passengers and plenty of cargo. With a choice of 5 different engines you can opt for including the Diesel with 240hp/406 lb-ft of torque, the 420hp V6 in the S, the 333hp V6 mated to a 95hp electric motor in the s E-Hybrid, the 520hp V8 in the Turbo, or the 570hp V8 in the Turbo S. The Cayenne is also outstanding as an off-road vehicle with its nimble acceleration and superb handling. When on such a trip, the refrigerated glove compartment just might come in handy! The front wheel arches are extremely well defined, while the power-domed hood further underlines the sheer power and resolution within. Other distinguishing features include the visibly drawn-in lower door panels and contoured roof spoiler. The interior is both sporty and comfortable. The center console rises to meet the dashboard for an involved drive. Both front seats enjoy 12-way seats with four-way lumbar support. The cavernous rear cabin area features split-folding seats with fore/aft adjustment as well as extra legroom and great comfort. Standard equipment on the Cayenne includes AWD, water-repellent front side windows, a height-adjustable power liftgate, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. For safety, the Cayenne has six airbags, brake Pad wear indicators, and start/stop with the automatic transmission options. Finally, this Porsche rocks out with a ten-speaker audio system monitored by a seven-inch touchscreen. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Our goal is to make your luxury and exotic Car buying and owning experience unlike any other major purchase. With an unmatched attention to detail, truly impressive product lineup, and unique access to OEM parts. We are equipped to provide the ultimate in customer service every time you visit. In fact don't think of us as a dealership at all. We're your personal automotive concierge that offers the driving experience that your lifestyle demands. At our dealership, you'll find a solid selection. If you have any questions for us, you can always get in touch at (847) 904-1233.*
- TECH SPECS
2 LCD Monitors In The Front
Audio Theft Deterrent
Bluetooth® Wireless Phone Connectivity
Concealed Diversity Antenna
Radio w/Seek-Scan, Compatible Remote CD, MP3 Player, Clock, Speed Compensated Volume Control, Aux Audio Input Jack, Steering Wheel Controls, DVD-Audio, External Memory Control and 40 Gb Internal Memory
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.