2015 Toyota Sienna XLE
- ■Interior Trim -inc: Simulated Wood Instrument Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Door Panel Insert, Simulated Wood Console Insert and Chrome/Metal-Look Interior Accents
- ■Rear Collision Warning
- ■Blind Spot Sensor
- ■Power Sliding Rear Doors
- ■Day-Night Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror
Odometer is 20445 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com 15 Best Family Cars * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Available eight-passenger seating; comfortable and far-sliding second-Row seating; high-quality interior; user-friendly controls; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
* Families always have somewhere to go, and the Toyota Sienna can help you keep up. It is a stylish choice designed as much for parents as it is for the kids, as it has a forward-leaning, athletic stance, with aerodynamic and attractive body sculpting. It handles more like a performance Car and less like the people movers you might be used to. Available in five models: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited, all share a 3.5L 266hp V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic Transmission. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. The FWD gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG hwy, and the AWD gets 16 MPG City and 23 MPG hwy. Depending on Trim, the Sienna can hold 7-8 people as a Two-wheel drive, and 7 if you get all-wheel drive. Based on seating configurations and how many people are in the vehicle, cargo room in the Sienna varies from over 39 cubic feet up to 150 cubic feet. The base L Trim comes generously appointed with items like Dual Sliding Side Doors, a 60/40 Split and Stow 3rd Row seat, Three-zone air conditioning, and Cruise control. Based on which you select, the higher trims can offer possibilities like a Sport mesh front grille, Power lift gate, and Perforated leather-trimmed seats. Plus, the optional Display Navigation with Entune App Suite is available. It includes a 6.1-inch tou
- TECH SPECS
1290# Maximum Payload
20 Gal. Fuel Tank
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs and Brake Assist
Axle Ratio: 3.94
Battery w/Run Down Protection
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine Oil Cooler
Engine: 3.5L DOHC V6 SMPI
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
GVWR: 5,995 lbs
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Single Stainless Steel Exhaust
Strut Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Torsion Beam Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.