2023 Ford Maverick® Model Information
If you take the abilities of a small pickup truck and combine them with the versatility of an SUV, you get one impressive truck: the 2023 Ford Maverick®. The Maverick is standard with a hybrid powertrain and includes a variety of comfort, convenience, tech, and safety features. Ready to learn more? Keep reading this 2023 Ford Maverick review crafted by our team at Hawk Ford of St. Charles. See our Ford Maverick trims page for more information.
Take a look at our Maverick inventory to locate your desired trim, then make a first impression when you schedule a test drive at our Ford dealership in Saint Charles, IL! If you have any questions, give us a call at 224-470-1951 or send us a message.
2023 Ford Maverick Interior Features
Thoughtfully designed with premium materials and ergonomic elements, the 2023 Ford Maverick has an interior you’ll love spending time in. The Maverick XL includes the essential features — like a rear under-seat storage, front bucket seats, and single-zone climate control — whereas the XLT and LARIAT trims pack in some additional bells and whistles to elevate your daily drive.
Available 2023 Ford Maverick interior features include:
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Black urethane or leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated front bucket seats and steering wheel
- Full rear bench with folding seat-backs and flip-up seat cushions
- Cloth or ActiveX™ upholstery
- Power eight-way driver’s seat with power lumbar
- Six-way manual passenger’s seat
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Floor liner set, all-weather tray style
Engine Performance & Specs
Not only was the Ford Maverick the first pickup in the Ford lineup to have a standard hybrid powertrain, but it was the first in the industry. The standard hybrid power continues on for the 2023 model year and is paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT). All three trims can be equipped with a gas-only four-cylinder option, which includes available all-wheel drive (AWD) and increases towing capacity.
Take a look at the accompanying table to learn more.
|2.5L FHEV I4 (hybrid)
|2.0L EcoBoost® I4
|191 total HP
|FWD or AWD
2023 Ford Maverick MPG
With the standard hybrid engine, the 2023 Ford Maverick has an EPA-estimated 40 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. Gas-only trims can expect 22 MPG in the city and 28 or 30 MPG on the highway, depending on which drivetrain you select.
|2.5L FHEV I4 (hybrid)
|2.0L EcoBoost I4
|40 / 33 MPG
|22 / 30 MPG (FWD)
22 / 28 MPG (AWD)
2023 Ford Maverick XL Starting at $22,595 MSRP
2023 Ford Maverick XLT Starting at $24,855 MSRP
2023 Ford Maverick LARIAT Starting at $28,355 MSRP
Safety Options & Technology
Find a host of standard safety and tech features within the 2023 Ford Maverick. This includes Ford Co-Pilot360™, a suite of driver assistance technologies that use sensors to detect potential threats or obstacles and alert you when action is needed. You’ll also find a rear view camera, a tire pressure monitoring system, and remote keyless entry on each trim.
Available 2023 Ford Maverick safety features include:
- Auto LED high beams
- Auto on/off LED headlamps
- Rear view camera
- Pre-Collision Assist® with automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot monitoring (BLIS®) with cross traffic alert
- Lane departure warning
- Lane keeping aid
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go and lane centering
- Rear parking sensors
- Evasive steering
- Hill descent control
- Remote keyless entry or intelligent access with push-button start
- Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
- LATCH child rear seat mounting system
- Tire pressure mounting system
Intelligent technology is found throughout the 2023 Ford Maverick, thanks to premium connectivity features, entertainment equipment, and two available driver information display sizes.
Available 2023 Ford Maverick tech features include:
- 4.2- or 6.5-in. productivity screen
- 8-in. LCD touchscreen center stack with or without SYNC® 3
- AM/FM stereo with six speakers
- B&O premium audio system with eight speakers
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth® technology
- USB ports
- Wireless charging pad
Bed Size & Length
All 2023 Ford Maverick trims feature a FLEXBED™ truck box that is adaptable and innovative. It has up to ten available tie-downs, a multi-position tailgate, and a 110-volt outlet. With a do-it-yourself attitude, some basic tools, and home improvement products, you can upgrade the utility of the FLEXBED to accommodate your needs.
|Bed Cargo Volume
2023 Ford Maverick for Sale in Saint Charles, IL
At Hawk Ford of St. Charles, we have a vast selection of 2023 Ford Maverick models. Peruse our Maverick inventory to find your desired trim, then schedule a test drive at our Ford dealership in Saint Charles, IL. If you have any questions, give us a call at 224-470-1951 or send us a message.