2023 Ford Maverick® Model Information
If you take the abilities of a small pickup truck and combine them with the versatility of an SUV, you get one impressive truck: the 2023 Ford Maverick®. The Maverick is standard with a hybrid powertrain and includes a variety of comfort, convenience, tech, and safety features. Ready to learn more? Keep reading this 2023 Ford Maverick review crafted by our team at Hawk Ford of St. Charles. See our Ford Maverick trims page for more information.
Take a look at our Maverick inventory to locate your desired trim, then make a first impression when you schedule a test drive at our Ford dealership in St. Charles, IL! If you have any questions, give us a call at (630) 584-1800 or send us a message.
2023 Ford Maverick Interior Features
Thoughtfully designed with premium materials and ergonomic elements, the 2023 Ford Maverick has an interior you’ll love spending time in. The Maverick XL includes the essential features — like a rear under-seat storage, front bucket seats, and single-zone climate control — whereas the XLT and LARIAT trims pack in some additional bells and whistles to elevate your daily drive.
Available 2023 Ford Maverick interior features include:
- Power tilt/slide moonroof
- Black urethane or leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Heated front bucket seats and steering wheel
- Full rear bench with folding seat-backs and flip-up seat cushions
- Cloth or ActiveX™ upholstery
- Power eight-way driver’s seat with power lumbar
- Six-way manual passenger’s seat
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Floor liner set, all-weather tray style
Engine Performance & Specs
Not only was the Ford Maverick the first pickup in the Ford lineup to have a standard hybrid powertrain, but it was the first in the industry. The standard hybrid power continues on for the 2023 model year and is paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT). All three trims can be equipped with a gas-only four-cylinder option, which includes available all-wheel drive (AWD) and increases towing capacity.
Take a look at the accompanying table to learn more.
|Engine||2.5L FHEV I4 (hybrid)||2.0L EcoBoost® I4|
|Horsepower||191 total HP||250 HP|
|Torque||155 lb.-ft.||277 lb.-ft.|
|Drivetrain||FWD||FWD or AWD|
|Max. Towing||2,000 lbs.||4,000 lbs.|
2023 Ford Maverick MPG
With the standard hybrid engine, the 2023 Ford Maverick has an EPA-estimated 40 MPG in the city and 33 MPG on the highway. Gas-only trims can expect 22 MPG in the city and 28 or 30 MPG on the highway, depending on which drivetrain you select.
|Engine||2.5L FHEV I4 (hybrid)||2.0L EcoBoost I4|
Fuel Economy |
|40 / 33 MPG||
22 / 30 MPG (FWD)
22 / 28 MPG (AWD)
Trim Levels & Pricing
2023 Ford Maverick XL
Starting at $22,595 MSRP
2023 Ford Maverick XLT
Starting at $24,855 MSRP
2023 Ford Maverick LARIAT
Starting at $28,355 MSRP
Safety Options & Technology
Find a host of standard safety and tech features within the 2023 Ford Maverick. This includes Ford Co-Pilot360™, a suite of driver assistance technologies that use sensors to detect potential threats or obstacles and alert you when action is needed. You’ll also find a rear view camera, a tire pressure monitoring system, and remote keyless entry on each trim.
Available 2023 Ford Maverick safety features include:
- Auto LED high beams
- Auto on/off LED headlamps
- Rear view camera
- Pre-Collision Assist® with automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot monitoring (BLIS®) with cross traffic alert
- Lane departure warning
- Lane keeping aid
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go and lane centering
- Rear parking sensors
- Evasive steering
- Hill descent control
- Remote keyless entry or intelligent access with push-button start
- Anti-theft system with engine immobilizer
- LATCH child rear seat mounting system
- Tire pressure mounting system
Intelligent technology is found throughout the 2023 Ford Maverick, thanks to premium connectivity features, entertainment equipment, and two available driver information display sizes.
Available 2023 Ford Maverick tech features include:
- 4.2- or 6.5-in. productivity screen
- 8-in. LCD touchscreen center stack with or without SYNC® 3
- AM/FM stereo with six speakers
- B&O premium audio system with eight speakers
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth® technology
- USB ports
- Wireless charging pad
Bed Size & Length
All 2023 Ford Maverick trims feature a FLEXBED™ truck box that is adaptable and innovative. It has up to ten available tie-downs, a multi-position tailgate, and a 110-volt outlet. With a do-it-yourself attitude, some basic tools, and home improvement products, you can upgrade the utility of the FLEXBED to accommodate your needs.
|Total Length||199.7 in.|
|Bed Length||54.4 in.|
|Bed Cargo Volume||33.3 cu.-ft.|
2023 Ford Maverick for Sale in St. Charles, IL
At Hawk Ford of St. Charles, we have a vast selection of 2023 Ford Maverick models. Peruse our Maverick inventory to find your desired trim, then schedule a test drive at our Ford dealership in St. Charles, IL. If you have any questions, give us a call at (630) 584-1800 or send us a message.
Click to compare previous model years.
2022 Ford Maverick: What to Expect
As the newest edition to the renowned Ford truck lineup, the 2022 Ford Maverick is sure to pique the interest of pickup shoppers across the country. Powered by a standard hybrid engine and featuring a variety of creature comforts, the 2022 Maverick is a great option for modern drivers. While information is still being released about this hybrid truck, the team at Hawk Ford has gathered everything we know in the following 2022 Ford Maverick first look. After reading, call (888) 355-2831 or use our online form to get in touch with our dealership in St. Charles, IL.
Performance & Key Specs
The 2022 Maverick makes a splash as the only pickup in America standardly equipped with a full hybrid engine. Built to deliver the toughness expected from Ford trucks, the hybrid engine is paired with front-wheel drive (FWD) and a continuously variable transmission. Drivers looking for added power can swap the hybrid out for a traditional 2.0L four-cylinder, which boosts power, towing capability, and provides an all-wheel drive (AWD) option. Known performance specs for both engines are as follows:
- 2.5L hybrid four-cylinder
- Continuously variable transmission
- 191 combined HP
- 2,000-lb. max. towing capacity
- 2.0L four-cylinder
- FWD or AWD
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- 250 HP
- 4,000-lb. max. towing capacity
Design & Features
To help you get the most out of every drive, the 2022 Ford Maverick will offer a wealth of design, comfort, tech, and safety features. Whether you’re in the middle of your workday, stuck in traffic, or cruising down the highway, this compact truck includes amenities that you and your passengers can take advantage of. Notable 2022 Maverick features include:
- LED signature lighting
- Power-sliding rear window
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control
- Push-button start
- Rear underseat storage
- Ambient interior lighting
- Standard six-speaker or available B&O™ eight-speaker sound system
- 8-in. touchscreen display
- 6.5-in. productivity screen
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- Ford Co-Pilot360™ suite of driver assist technologies
Ford has announced four trims for the 2022 Maverick. While we don’t know many details about the specific configurations, we’ve included the trim lineup, along with starting MSRPs, in the following list:
- 2022 Ford Maverick XL – Starting at $19,995 MSRP
- 2022 Ford Maverick XLT – Starting at $22,280 MSRP
- 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat – Starting at $25,490 MSRP
- 2022 Ford Maverick Lariat First Edition – Starting at $26,985 MSRP
Release Date & Price
The 2022 Ford Maverick is set to start arriving at dealerships in fall 2021, and prices will begin at $19,995 MSRP. Reservations are now open for the 2022 Maverick! You can reserve your truck – with no deposit required – on Ford’s Maverick reservation site.
2022 Ford Maverick for Sale Near Me
When models start arriving at dealerships this fall, Hawk Ford will be the place to find the 2022 Ford Maverick for sale in St. Charles, IL. Can’t wait to upgrade your vehicle? Hawk Ford has a vast selection of new models in our online inventory. Get in touch with our team at (888) 355-2831 or through our online form to check availability or learn more.